The F895 FermProbe® autoclavable pH electrode is built to withstand repeated high temperature sterilisation by pressurised steam. The Pg13.5 cap design provides for insertion and removal of the electrode from its sensor housing.
Each FermProbe is steam sterilised for one hour at 135°C before final QA tests in order to insure the highest level of electrode reliability.
All FermProbes have two built-in electrolyte chambers that act to protect and isolate the sensitive inner AgCl reference half-cell. This "double junction", dual chamber design effectively prevents the most common failure modes of pH electrodes in biopharmaceutical applications.
Features of the F-895 Autoclavable pH Electrode
- Double-Junction Silver/Silver Chloride reference element for the ultimate in stability and resistance to contamination.
- Specifically designed for multiple SIP, CIP, or Autoclave cycles. Withstands exposure to harsh CIP solutions.
- Metric threaded cap is compatible with a wide range of bioprocess electrode housings.
- Rugged, low-impedance pH bulb provides fast and precise pH measurements even after prolonged steam exposure.
- 0- 13 pH range
- Steam sterilisable to 135° C
- 150 psig max. pressure
- Double junction, Ag-AgCl reference system
- Metric Pg13.5 threaded disconnect cap