The 325 unguarded electrode housing is designed to be used with F-635 autoclavable pH electrode or F-695 Metric FermProbe® electrodes. The sensor threads directly into this metric housing, eliminating the threaded retainer ring. In order to prevent twisting the cable, the metric FermProbes have a detachable cable.
A guarded version is also available (model 335). Using a guarded housing is highly recommended for pH electrodes to provide maximum protection against damage to the sensing bulb. However, highly viscous media is prone to clog the guard.
The pH electrode or D.O. sensor threads directly into this metric housing, eliminating the need for a threaded retainer nut. In order to prevent twisting the cable, the metric FermProbes have a detachable cable.
- 316L stainless steel construction.
- Serialized for traceability to mill steel specifications.
- RA32 finish with electropolish on all wetted parts.
- Permanently secured port retainer ring for additional operator safety.
- Guarded version for rugged handling while protecting the pH glass bulb in a production environment.
- Guarded version for viscous media also available (model 335)
- Custom designs and modifications promptly quoted.