The metric FermProbe pH electrodes thread directly into the 356 housings, eliminating the need for a threaded retainer nut. In order to prevent twisting the cable, the metric FermProbes have a detachable cable.
Guarded and unguarded versions are available. Using a guarded housing is highly recommended for pH electrodes to provide maximum protection against damage to the sensing bulb. However, highly viscous media is prone to clog the guard.
- 316L stainless steel construction.
- Serialized for traceability to mill steel specifications.
- RA32 finish with electropolish on all wetted parts.
- FDA compliant external EPDM o-rings.
- Permanently secured port retainer ring for additional operator safety.
- Guarded versions for rugged handling while protecting the pH glass bulb in a production environment.
- Unguarded versions for viscous media.
- Custom designs and custom modifications promptly quoted.