This Broadley-James D435 Dissolved Oxygen Sensor is designed for use with Sartorius fermentation vessels which are slightly longer than the standard length and have a different internal design. As such they need slightly different sensors, hence the D430 with straight connector and D435 with right-angled connector. In both of these sensors the o-ring has been moved closer to the tip in order to create a better seal.
The sensor fits directly into the vessel, eliminating the need for a housing, reducing contamination risks. Few accessories are required. The modular design allows quick replacement of any part, making it easy to maintain and repair the sensor. OxyProbe dissolved oxygen sensors carry a 1-year warranty.
This Broadley-James D445 dissolved oxygen sensor has a right angle connector. This low profile design provides:
- Protection against cable fatigue
- Improved grip for sensor extraction
- Increased clearance between vessels
- Reduced random sensor mobility on flat surfaces (won’t roll off the table)
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Serialised for traceability
- RA32 finish with electropolish on wetted parts
- External EPDM o-ring
- Secured retainer ring