The D600 (25mm) Oxyprobe II dissolved oxygen sensor uses our standard D9 connector which has hermetically sealed gold-plated contacts in a glass insulator that offers the ultimate in signal isolation and transmission. For customers with installed VarioPin cable systems we also offer the D600-VP and we offer this as a standard option on all of our designs.
Hygienic Sensor Design
- Microrganisms cannot adhere to the sensor surface due to the enhanced finish (N5/Ra15µ in Quality).
- The sensor is fully sterilisable and autoclavable.
- Membrane body and sensor inner body can be changed out very quickly. A simple membrane body replacement takes just two minutes and can be made on site by the user.
- Due to the modular design, the different sensors have basically the same spare parts. This minimises inventory stocking requirements.
D600 OxyProbe II Dissolved Oxygen Sensor Features Overview
- Autoclavable and steam sterilisable
- Accurate measurement and quick response.
- Long lasting and easy to maintain membranes.
- FDA positive listed materials of construction.
- Hygienically polished N5 surface finish (Max. Ra15µ in).
- Wetted O-rings comply with FDA and USP Class VI standards.
- Comes with either waterproof VarioPin or D9 connector.
- T-Pull connector versions allow for easy removal from fermenter and reduces strain on cable.
- Variety of sensor lengths available.
Replaceable Anode/Cathode Assembly
A concept pioneered by Broadley-James, this unique assembly permits the sensor to be repaired quickly and reliably. Send your sensors to us for rebuild and save about half the price of purchasing a complete new sensor assembly!