The D540 (12mm) Oxyprobe II dissolved oxygen sensor uses our standard D9 connector which has hermetically sealed gold-plated contacts in a glass insulator, offering the ultimate in signal isolation and transmission. For customers with installed VarioPin cable systems we also offer the D540 VP with VarioPin options available for all of our designs.
Hygienic Sensor Design
- Microrganisms cannot adhere to the sensor surface due to the enhanced finish (N5/Ra15µ in Quality).
- The sensor is fully sterilisable and autoclavable.
- Membrane body and sensor inner body can be changed out very quickly. A simple membrane body replacement takes just two minutes and can be made on site by the user.
- Due to the modular design, the different sensors have basically the same spare parts. This minimises inventory stocking requirements.
D540 (12mm) OxyProbe II Dissolved Oxygen Sensor Features Overview
- Autoclavable and steam sterilizable.
- Accurate measurement and quick response.
- Long lasting and easy to maintain membranes.
- FDA positive listed materials of construction.
- Hygienically polished N5 surface finish (Max. Ra15µ in).
- Wetted O-rings comply with FDA and USP Class VI standards.
- Comes with either waterproof VarioPin or D9 connector.
- T-Pull connector versions allow for easy removal from fermenter and reduces strain on cable.
- Variety of sensor lengths available.
Replaceable Anode/Cathode Assembly
A concept pioneered by Broadley-James, this unique assembly permits the sensor to be repaired quickly and reliably. Send your sensors to us for rebuild and save about half the price of purchasing a complete new sensor assembly!