The OxyProbe D405 (25mm) Dissolved Oxygen sensor offers rugged performance for side ports. It does not need a housing as it fits directly into the vessel, therefore reducing risks of contamination.
This Broadley-James D405 dissolved oxygen sensor has a right angle connector. This low profile design provides:
- Protection against cable fatigue
- Improved grip for sensor extraction
- Increased clearance between vessels
- Reduced random sensor mobility on flat surfaces (won’t roll off the table)
Alternatively, you can have the sensor with a straight connector as D400.
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Serialised for traceability
- RA32 finish with electropolish on wetted parts
- Internal and external silicone o-rings
- Secured retainer ring