The T-Pull® and standard style FermProbe pH electrodes are designed to be used in bioprocess applications where CIP/SIP procedures are used. Built to withstand repeated steam sterilisation cycles, the F-607 FermProbe sterilisable pH electrode quickly stabilises after steam exposure to be back on-line in half the time of other electrodes. This rugged, low impedance, pH electrode continues to provide fast and precise pH measurements even after harsh use and prolonged steam exposure.
The FermProbe design specifies that the pH electrode be secured to the housing by a free-spinning threaded retainer nut. This allows the electrode to be installed or removed from the housing without twisting or disconnecting the electrode cable.
T-Pull® Handle F-607 Sterilisable pH Electrode
The T-Pull handle eases installation and removal of the electrode from the housing. The electrode can be easily removed from the sensor housing without being rotated or twisting the cable. This greatly reduces cable fatigue.
- Rugged handle design eases removal of electrode from housing. No tools required.
- Greatly reduces cable fatigue.
- Electrode retainer nut is part of the handle. Cannot be lost or misplaced.
- Available with disconnect cap or integral cable.
FermProbe sterilisable pH Electrode Specifications:
- 0 – 13 pH range
- Steam sterilisable to 135° C
- 150 psig max. pressure
- Double junction, Ag-AgCl reference system
- Electrode secures to housing with threaded retainer nut