The F-235 Sterilisable pH Electrode is a sealed, gel-filled, sterilisable, autoclavable design with built-in temperature element. This allows for the automatic compensation of Nernstian temperature effects in processes with wide pH ranges and significant temperature shifts.
The VarioPin connector allows for a multiple connection; both pH signal and temperature signal in the same wiring harness. The temperature element is either a PT100 or PT1000 Platinum Resistance Device, which are compatible with the majority of commercially available instruments. The unique construction methods used by Broadley-James allows this sterilisable pH electrode to operate at pressures of up to 10bar (150psig) and temperatures up to 135°C.
F-235 Sterilisable pH Electrode Specifications
- pH Range: 0-13 pH
- Temperature Range: 0-135 ˚C
- Temperature Range: 32-275 ˚F
- Pressure Range: 0-150 psig
- Pressure Range: 0-10 bar
- Temperature Sensor Range: 0-100 ˚C
Features of the F-235
- Integrated Temperature element for Nernstian temperature compensation.
- Double-Junction Silver/Silver Chloride reference element for the ultimate in stability and resistance to contamination.
- Specifically designed for multiple SIP, CIP, or Autoclave cycles. Withstands exposure to harsh CIP solutions.
- Metric threaded cap is compatible with a wide range of bioprocess electrode housings.
- Rugged, low-impedance pH bulb provides fast and precise pH measurements even after prolonged steam exposure.