This 19mm Dissolved Oxygen Sensor is for use in Novaseptic installations and in 1.5″ sanitary tees. It is important to note, these sensors are not intended for use with the standard 25 mm sanitary flange ports. However, they can be used with the NovAseptic ports.
The interior design and replacement parts of this sensor are the same as other 25 mm OxyProbes. The modular design allows quick replacement of any part, making it easy to maintain and repair the sensor. OxyProbe dissolved oxygen sensors carry a 1-year warranty.
The D215 DO sensor has a right-angled, T-pull connector. This low profile design provides:
- Protection against cable fatigue
- Improved grip for sensor extraction
- Reduced random sensor mobility on flat surfaces (won’t roll off the table)
This sensor is also available with straight connector as D210.
D215 (19mm) Dissolved Oxygen Sensor Features
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Serialised for traceability
- RA32 finish with electropolish on wetted parts
- Fits in both sanitary flange ports and NovAseptic ports.
- Can also be used in-line in a sanitary pipe tee.
It is important to maintain the sensors by inspecting and calibrating them regularly. The membrane cartridge should be checked and refilled prior to every use.
- Measurement principal: Amperometric – Polarographic
- Output signal in air: Approx. 67 nA at 25°C
- Temperature range: Operation: 0 to 80°C
Sterilization: Max. 135°C
- Stability: Better than 2% of readout per week at constant pressure and temp. (30°C)
- Maximum Pressure: 4 bar (atm.), 58 psig