The 330 guarded style electrode housings are designed to be used with the Model F-615 style FermProbe® pH electrode. These housings fit nearly all standard 25 mm side ports found in production and pilot plant vessels and are available in a variety of different lengths to suit your application. For the standard equivalent please see Model 320 housing for 25mm side ports.
This design requires that the pH electrode be secured to the housing by a free-spinning threaded retainer nut. This allows the electrode to be installed into or removed from the housing without twisting or disconnecting the electrode cable. This feature is very helpful when calibrating the pH electrode tank side in a production environment.
- 316L stainless steel construction.
- Serialized for traceability to mill steel specifications.
- RA32 finish with electropolish on all wetted parts.
- Permanently secured port retainer ring for additional operator safety.
- Guarded versions for rugged handling while protecting the pH glass bulb in a production environment.
- Unguarded versions for viscous media are available (model 320).
- Available in a variety of lengths for different insertion length requirements.
- Custom designs and modifications promptly quoted.