Thursday 25th and Friday 26th January 2018
Now in its fourth year, IBioIC’s annual conference has established itself as the ‘go to’ event for the biotech industry in Scotland. Attracting industry professionals, academics and students from across the UK and Europe.
The conference will celebrate the success of the biotechnology industry in Scotland to date, look ahead to the future and the challenges still to be overcome, and provide delegates with the networking opportunities needed to drive new collaborations.
Last year we welcomed over 400 biobased professionals to the TIC in Glasgow. For 2018, we have great ambitions to reach our global network and invite you all to join us in Scotland for an event you will not want to miss:
- Plenary sessions around the new UK Bioeconomy, Policy, and End User Experience
- Parallel tracks focussed around Technical and Commercial themes
- Bustling exhibition area featuring companies from across the UK & further afield
- Evening networking reception
- Networking conference dinner with awards ceremony and guest speakers
Speakers include: Steve Bagshaw, Fujifilm Diosynth; Tim Davies, Rubus Scientific; Jeff Passmore, Passmore Group Inc; Grant Pearson, Ensus Ltd and Martin Kingsley, Argent Energy… with lots more to be announced over the coming weeks!
Tickets are on sale now and you can secure the early bird rate until Friday 1 December. Tickets start from £50 + VAT. Book here for the earlybird rate.