We are pleased to announce the latest product offering from Flownamics Inc. one of our Partners – The Seg-Flow 1200 Automated Bioreactor Sampling System. This new Seg-Flow system is an economical alternative to the Seg-Flow 4800. It is available in two models, the Seg-Flow 1200 and the Seg-Flow 1200 Plus, which offers many of the Seg-Flow 4800 features. Segmented Flow allows rapid low volume cell containing and cell free samples to be taken from the vessel. A disposable single-use flow path means the system is very simple to use with low maintenance. Integrated control functions such as automated feed from an at-line glucose measurement are easily implemented.
- Sampling from up to 2 reactors
- Deliver sample to 2 analysers or collectors
- Can be expanded to 4 with the Sample Module
- Cell-Containing and/or Cell-Free sampling
- Completely disposable fluid path from the sample port or probe on the reactor to the analyser or collector.
- OPC connectivity option
The FISP filter probe ensures a sterile cell free sample is taken from any type of vessel.
- Sterile, cell-free sampling for off-line and on-line analysis.Used for aerobic or anaerobic bacterial cultures, as well as yeast, fungi, algae, insect, animal and mammalian cell cultures.
- Risk free sampling due to elimination of bypass filters, which circulates material back into vessel.
- Accommodates small laboratory vessels up to large full-scale production vessels with 12, 19 and 25 mm models.
- Easy to use and maintain; no operator training required.
- Can be autoclaved or sterilised in-place.